Wednesday, February 22, 2017

It's good to be 10!!

Happy Birthday, Jackson!! Can't believe you are double digits! We are so proud of the young man Jack is becoming - he is kind, funny and smart! He loves his sister, his dog(s), his iPod, riding his bike, playing Xbox, watching Master Chef Jr, old school cartoons and anything on Animal Planet.

This year we had a Game Truck come to the house for his party and 11 of his closest friends came over to celebrate and sleep over (what was I thinking!! LOL). They had a blast. I wish I would have recorded the entire night. They were daring each other to drink toilet water, pants'ing each other, did the mannequin challenge and stayed up until 3AM! It'll be a birthday he won't soon forget which makes it all worth it.
Celebrating with the family at his favorite Red Robin on his actual Birthday...
and his favorite, Chocolate Cookie with mint chips!
 The Game Truck!
 
 
 a few rounds of PieFace Showdown

 
 
 taking selfies
 a friendly game of football while they wait for their parents....
He bought a YogiBo with his birthday money
 

No comments: