Wednesday, October 10, 2012

We LOVE Fall!!!

But who doesn't love pumpkin spice everything (they even have pumpkin spice waffles now, so good!!!), visiting every pumpkin farm in a 20 mile radius and HALLOWEEN!!?? We started October off on the right foot with a visit to Larriland Farm in Woodbine! Complete with a hayride, a trip to the pumpkin field and honey sticks!
 Jack the skeleton!
 Pumpkin heads!
 Jack feeding the goats (always his favorite part)
 time to pick the best pumpkin!
 
 I love these shots, can't get enough of the zonked out pics :)
 Gia kept calling the pumpkins, balls :)
 Here are a couple shots of her walking around since my video's of her aren't quite working yet (I'll figure it out when I ask my nerds at work :))
 
 
  
the next best part about fall is snuggling - Jack and Gia love to snuggle :) 

and Gia loves to chill on her Dora couch!

No comments: