We went to the doctors yesterday for Gia's 9 month appointment so I
purposely waited to post this a few days after her 9 month birthday so I
could report her measurements :) She weighs in at a hefty 22lbs 5oz
and she is 30 inches long (I compared her to big bro and he was 22lbs
7oz and 32 inches - he's a boy so he should be bigger) we didn't really
expect Gia to be so big but apparently that's just how we make 'em! It's
good though because she loves to wrestle with her big bro and she is
sturdy enough that he won't hurt her easily. She's into EVERYTHING, I
mean the girl doesn't give us a break....she loves to play with her
toys, climb on everything, eat the dog food, dump their water on the
floor, climb steps, she is even talking a tiny bit. She loves playing
the dropsy game and as soon as she releases it she says "uh-oh"...it's
too cute! She says mama and dada too but I'm not sure if it's on purpose
yet :) She can also clap, say hi and she is slowly starting to point to things.
Loves eating cantaloupe or strawberries through her strainer thingy
(I have no idea what it is technically called)
loves to swing
eating again...
chillin'....
hanging with Daddy
playing with cousin Ethan's toys
cousin Kayla put a tutu on her already :)
clapping
Gia was in an animal parade at school and mama made her outfit!
loves bathtime!
this is where we find her a lot...near the door stopper that makes noise when you flick it
and her most favorite place right now is the refrigerator!
we tell her no and she waves hi....she'll figure it out soon enough







No comments:
Post a Comment