Monday, August 29, 2011

August!

Wow! I can't believe its the end of August already and I haven't posted at all! Sorry! Between moving the computer to the basement and our new iPad, I rarely think about downloading my pictures and updating the blog....I'll be better once baby girl is here :)

Lots to catch up on...we had a great month! We spent time over at the Bulleri's on their awesome water slide, a cookout at Auntie Liz's/sleep over with Cousin Molly, a cookout at Todd & Jess's, a visit from a box turtle, Baptism/Birthday party for Daniel Horne and a birthday celebration for Jack's favorite girls, Francesca and Anna!!!
taking a snack break!
Jack & Molly
aw, so cute!
Jack painting while mommy cleans - I love the tongue!
random good pic of Aunt Kristin, Jack and Uncle Joey
we were happily surprised by this lil guy one morning before work/school....Jack's face was priceless and he was bummed Mr. Turtle wasn't still there after school....
We went to visit Todd and Jess at their awesome new house....Jess took us on a little nature walk up to the entrance of the Patapsco State Park. Then back to the house for some beer baseball.
GOTCHA Dad!! You're outta here!
look at Aunt Katie's guns...I think Ella hit it all the way to the trees!
Popsicle time!
All the kiddos behaved so well for Daniel's birthday at the yacht club but no one wanted their picture taken!Birthday girls!
Anna, Francesca, Hayden and Kylie Henry and Jack
The kids were too cute playing Just Dance on the wii!

No comments: