Tuesday, June 2, 2009

What's Up with Jack!?

Sorry I haven't posted in a few weeks - Jack has me going non-stop and once I get him in bed I have 9 million other things to do and forget to update the blog - anyhoo...we of course have been busy the past couple weekends...

We went to Cate Levine's Welcoming Party, celebrated Memorial Day and then a trip to the Beach!
Cate Levine...
Kacy, Abby and Jackcute Abby Gehring....Jack chillin with Dave...Memorial Day weekend we celebrated Aunt Angie's graduation from nursing school and I did not have my camera for the festivities so I have no pics :( but Congrats Auntie Ang!

Jack helped Daddy wash his car and we went to the pool with the Bulleri's. Jack loves to squirt people and be squirted and loves to splash and be splashed - He just loves water period.
NOAH!
MAX!
Letting Noah poor water on his head!
This past weekend we went down to Grandma and Grandad's place in Deleware. We didn't actually make it to the beach - instead we opt'd for the pool and playground. Jack was also able to hang out with his buddy CT and his favorite cousin Kayla!
I'm pretty sure Jack was thinking "get this thing off me" - I thought it would be good to get him a life jacket but he wasn't a fan of it!

No comments: