Aunt Erica, Francesca, Anna, Jack and I took a trip to the National Zoo in DC in Friday - we had tons of fun! I think the Orangutans were the favorite for everyone - they were quite entertaining! They have these wires that run above you head that they can go across and 1 of the Orangutans pee pee'd while he was going across - thankfully no one was standing under him!! (I even have video but you can see it very good :))
The car ride down the girls watched and sang along to High School Musical -
Jack as you can see wasn't that into it :)


taking a little break to have a snack

the Panda!!

the mommy Gorilla and her baby girl
(best shot I could get - you can barely see the baby)

Jack checking out the Tiger!
the lion taking a drink...
No comments:
Post a Comment