Monday, March 2, 2009

Sledding!

We finally got a decent snow that Jack could actually play in! We went out this morning and Jack helped mommy shovel the side walk - when I say helped I really mean he threw the snow back on the driveway just as I was trying to get it off :)
Cooper the neighbors dog came to play too!When Daddy got home from work we headed back out to sled and attempt to build a snowman - the snow was just to fine so the snowman didn't work out but Jack had a blast sledding!
Jack wipeout and I was too busy with the camera to catch him - I didn't realize he was going to wipeout so hard - he was a trooper and got right back up and was ready for more!


throwing snow at mommy Our little daredevil coming down the hill on his belly w/o a sled - he wants to do everything on his belly these days including come down the steps and his slide!

warming up!

No comments: